What the role is about:
The Golf Regional Manager will provide leadership and direction to the Rain Bird Landscape, Ag and Golf sales teams in South East Asia, Japan & Korea. Primary responsibilities will include the development and implementation of a strategic business plan, and the effective management of sales personnel, and their performance. This role will work effectively at various customer levels including Distributors, Contractors, Consultants and Architects to educate, justify and successfully sell Rain Bird irrigation solutions to customers in the region. You enjoy traveling extensively and are technically skilled, a sound presenter, results-oriented, highly self-motivated, and should ideally have golf irrigation industry experience.
What you will do:
• Ten years experience in sales, specification or marketing,
• BA or BS degree or similar qualification,
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written form,
• Proactive, self-driven individual who achieves results both individually, and through team leadership,
• An aptitude for strategic thinking, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels, from a wide range of business functions,
• An individual who values attention to detail is committed to quality and strives to deliver beyond expectations.
• Willingness to live in Singapore, while traveling extensively.
• Excited to accept new challenges, and a strong desire to grow within the organization.
Get to know us:
We have been the irrigation industry leader for over 80 years. We craft innovative irrigation products that make beautiful landscapes, golf courses and grow productive agricultural crops while advocating for the Intelligent Use of Water.
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.