· Responsible for product line extension and product improvement projects
· Responsible for multiple projects concurrently
· Provides technical leadership, project management and occasional supervision of junior engineers, technicians, interns and support staff
· Interacts with engineering, marketing, manufacturing, purchasing and management to assure that product development priorities are met, while ensuring quality and product performance
· Develops schedules and budgets, and drives projects to completion meeting project deliverables
· Develops products, and resolves issues through the use of technical tools, CAE, rapid prototyping, environmental testing and technical knowledge
· Product development activities include design and development, rigorous design reviews
· Incorporates lessons learned from existing products, product verification and field validation
· Coordinates with Quality Assurance to develop appropriate documentation
We have been the irrigation industry leader for over 80 years. We craft innovative irrigation products that make beautiful landscapes, golf courses, and grow productive agricultural crops while advocating for the Intelligent Use of Water.
Rain Bird is an equal opportunity employer.