- S. in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering or other related technical degree
- Experience in developing electronic products for robust applications and high production volumes
- Exceptional knowledge of electronic design and embedded firmware development processes
- Experience with 8-bit microprocessors, 32-bit processors, analog, and digital circuitry
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills.
- Evidence of innovative and creative thinking used to create effective solutions to both engineering and customer problems
- Excellent technical, conceptual, and budgeting skills
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
- Five years of team supervisory experience in an engineering related environment
- Track record of achieving results individually and through team leadership
- Prior experience with Design for Manufacturability and Design for Testability
- Experience with regulatory certification process
- High energy and an enthusiastic attitude, desire for continued learning, and a willingness to take on difficult challenges in a variety of disciplines
- Experience in the irrigation industry
Get to know us:
We have been the irrigation industry leader for over 80 years. We craft innovative irrigation products that make beautiful landscapes, golf courses, and grow productive agricultural crops while advocating for the Intelligent Use of Water.
Rain Bird is an equal opportunity employer.