This position is responsible for the success of Rain Bird’s Global Service Plan business for the Golf and Commercial business units. This individual will continue to grow our GSP business by:
- Managing a technical support group of Service Engineers/Technicians that provides consultants, distributors, contractors and end users with help troubleshooting irrigation product issues.
- Responsibility for technical help-line and call center performance.
- Improving efficiency of technical support over the phone and in the field.
- Maintaining a repository of technical and field information for dissemination to Marketing, Engineering, Sales, Manufacturing and external customers.
- Monthly financial and operational reporting.
- Developing and launching innovative new revenue bearing services that meet the needs of consultants, contractors, distributors and end users.
- Developing partnerships with existing, or new, channel partners to deliver a growing portfolio of Rain Bird branded services.
- Promoting and Marketing these services through our existing, and potentially new, channels.
- Provide technical phone support to customers, distributors, and field personnel
- Participate in the GSP 24 hour on-call phone support rotation