- BS degree in CS, EE or equivalent.
- Strong software development, debugging, Design for Manufacturability and Design for Testability skills in C/C++, Pearl, Ruby.
- Experience with LAMP servers, preferably on Ubuntu Linux deployment.
- 8+ years of experience developing and integrating software stacks and applications for TCP/IP and Ethernet protocols on IPv4 and IPv6.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate TCP/IP stacks, HTTP/FTP server/client, mail protocols and other components, from multiple vendors, on embedded systems.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), works effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience in a team-oriented work environment.
- Self-starter, detail oriented, analytical, problem solver.
- Proven track record of generating high-quality results and meeting project schedules.
- MS degree
- Experience with 802.11 wireless standards and networks highly desired, including embedded Wi-Fi networking stacks
- Experience with Linux networking stack and developing system software in Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience with IPsec
- Formal “use cases” experience
- Experience with mobile application development for iPhone and Android devices
- Experience developing custom protocols for embedded systems
- Experience in the irrigation industry
Rain Bid is an Equal Opportunity Employer.