- Broad management experience and strong career progression with leadership responsibility.
- Bachelors’ degree and knowledge of quality standards, practices, procedures, processes as well as technical and/or high volume manufacturing experience.
- Six Sigma and/or other related quality disciplines including Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, DOE, and Supplier Quality Assurance.
- 6-8 years experience working in or managing a business with a strong quality orientation.
- A strong strategic perspective, an analytical approach to decision making, a process orientation and good coaching skills.
- Demonstrated success in utilizing influencing skills to promote results from people who have no direct reporting relationship to this position.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, build and motivate teams in the context of a business environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- MBA degree.
- Strong analytical skills, including practical experience in applying probability and statistics to business decisions.
- Knowledge of database design and management.
The ideal candidate will embrace aggressive goal setting, be enthusiastic and hard-working.
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.