- B.S. or B.A. Degree, preferably in Engineering, Turfgrass Management, Agronomy or other fields related to irrigation or water management, or equivalent experience.
- Strong computer, communication, and interpersonal skills and a solid understanding of basic business principles.
- Extensive knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures related to golf irrigation systems, including installation and maintenance of such systems.
- The candidate should be self-directed and have the ability to work without immediate supervision.
- Irrigation, golf course service, and golf central control programming experience.
- Fluency in foreign language(s).
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#applicationengineer, #irrigationsales, #irrigationservices