Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Supervise functions of the Accounts Receivable department both internal staff and third party cash application operations.
- Manage the credit evaluation process for all customers of Rain Bird Corporation and Rain Bird International and recommend changes to credit limits to management
- Responsible for all credit/collections interface with SBU Directors and other sales management.
- Oversee monitoring/maintaining credit limits and management of order hold/release functions.
- Prepare reports on the status of credit and collections and other matters.
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities both internally and externally.
- Maintain world class receivables metrics in both DSO and Delinquent AR %’s.
- Oversee global credit insurance policy renewals and reporting.
- Very strong English communication skills both oral and written
- 7-10 years experience in the areas of credit, collections, finance or accounting at a supervisory level.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or related field.
- Strong leadership/supervisory skills.
- Experience with Accounts Receivable/Collections in a multinational environment.
- PC literate in a Windows environment and proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management, organization, and negotiation skills.
- Experience in international credit, shipping, documentation and customer service.
- FisCal or similar credit evaluation software experience helpful.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, accounting, finance or related field.
- Possess working knowledge of letters of credit.
- Experience with PeopleSoft or other ERP computer systems.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed