A leading manufacturer and supplier to a global industry leader, Ensambles Hyson has a dynamic opportunity for you to join our global HR team. As a member of this highly effective group of HR Managers and Recruiters, your leadership will ensure that the organization's talent remains a key competitive advantage. You will model our core values including ethical behavior and integrity, safety, quality and hard work while making a difference in the organization through the relationships you develop and by becoming a trusted advisor to the business and HR team.
This position manages the implementation, interpretation, and administration of the company’s human resources (HR) policies and programs in the areas of performance management, succession planning, employee relations, staffing, compensation, training and development. The successful candidate will have broad range of business experiences outside of the human resources department.
How You Make A Difference
- You effectively deliver a broad range of HR services to the organization, from supporting the compensation and benefits process to assisting in recruiting. You are a trusted business partner who is relied upon to support the execution of the organization's business goals.
- You enable our right to operate by ensuring compliance with local labor laws.
- You establish an open and trusting environment with all employees, making yourself available to hear their concerns and help drive resolution by recommending creative and innovative solutions.
- You prioritize employee safety by engaging with our leadership, supervisors and third parties on safety training and programs.
- You mentor and coach supervisors and managers on the consistent and fair application of HR policies and practices, directing them to available tools and resources to become more self-sufficient.
- You help us optimize the contributions of our talent by facilitating the performance management process, including performance reviews, employee and leadership development and corrective action. You also take a lead role in designing and conducting training for employees at all levels and across a wide array of topics, so that we can continue to learn and improve as an organization.
- You make an important contribution to the retention of our talent, by assessing morale and leadership effectiveness, participating in recognition and community building, and enabling employees to be the best they can be.
- You challenge those around you to be better, offering insight and improvements to HR and business processes. You see opportunity and take accountability for delivering results.
Who You Are
You want to own your development and path. You desire to have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. You are highly motived to achieve excellence and be surrounded by others who inspire innovation. A job title is not considered the final definition of who you are but the starting point. You enjoy a fast-paced and results-oriented environment. You have the ability and enjoy working at all levels in the organization and flex easily between strategic, tactical and transactional efforts.