- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, Operations Management or related field.
- 5 or more years of experience in a fast pace warehouse environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to recognize opportunities for improvement and to implement change.
- MBA degree.
- 3 or more years of management experience in a physical distribution or manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Supply Chain Management Systems (PeopleSoft) and Warehouse Management Systems (PkMS).
- Experience with radio frequency and automatic identification uses in material handling.
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.